Monday, October 13, 2014

Barangkali berguna? Perhaps It will be Useful? (Bilingual Indonesian-English article)

Atas ide dari seorang teman saya, saya menulis -- mengunggah -- ini.
Yah ini merupakan paper atau makalah saya yang berjudul "Theme and Rheme Progression on Newspaper Articles from BBC and The Jakarta Post" ditulis dalam bahasa Inggris mengenai penggunaan theme dan rheme dalam koran daring BBC dan The Jakarta Post. Isinya mengenai perbedaan penggunaan theme dan rheme dalam kedua koran, yang nota bene berasal dari dua negara berbeda -- yang satu penutur bahasa Inggris yang satu bukan, Ada beberapa perbedaan yang bisa dilihat di sini.
Alasan saya mengunggah ini? Saya sadar bahwa hak cipta penuh ada pada saya selaku penulis. Saya bebaskan hak cipta untuk digunakan HANYA untuk keperluan pendidikan dan pribadi dan TIDAK untuk diperjualbelikan, dan menyertakan referensi kepada saya untuk penggunaannya.
Hal lainnya, saya harus akui banyak kekurangan dalam makalah ini. Analisisnya pun tidak begitu dalam. Namun begitu, saya berharap ada orang yang bisa menjadikan ini berguna. Yah meski tidak masuk ke jurnal tingkat internasional, setidaknya karena makalah ini saya dapat nilai A untuk mata kuliah yang dimaksud. Yah, artinya setidaknya dosen saya sudah approve. File ada di bawah, semoga berguna.

Well I should thank my friend for his idea, that I write --upload-- this article.
Well this is my paper with the title of "Theme and Rheme Progression on Newspaper Articles from BBC and The Jakarta Post", written in English about the theme and rheme progression from the online newspaper BBC and The Jakarta Post that is originated from two countries: UK and Indonesia, one is native English speaking country and one is not. There are several differences that can be concluded from this paper.
Why did I upload this? Well basically I realized that I am the full bearer of the copyright as I am the writer. I set the copyright free ONLY for education and personal purposes and NOT to be sold, and to use the references to me for the usage.
Another thing that I should confess is that, I personally realized that this paper is lack of deep analysis and other mistakes. However, I hope that somebody might find this useful. Well even though it is not included in an international journal, I got A for the subject because of this paper, which means that at least my lecturer(s) already approved it. You may find the file below. Hopefully it will be useful!


Stya-Lacksana, S. A. Z.(2014). Theme and Rheme Progression on Newspaper Articles from BBC and The Jakarta Post.

File bisa diunduh / File can be downloaded DISINI/HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment